Correction to previous

I misused few words and wasn’t specific enough on my last post as one reader kindly enough pointed out so:

When one has applied as refugee for the permit and was denied and given B-status, you can not CHANGE the status just like that. Only possible way is to apply new resident’s permit based on worker’s permit. You can change the basis of your stay and then your application is processed as new application, basicly. There are lot of cases where someone has resident’s permit based on marriage and then divorce. When the permit is due, this person has to apply as a wirker, for instance, to maintain legal status.

So, with same basis/reason you usually can not change your status, but you can always base new application for new reason: work, marriage, what ever you do. Of course, as long as it’s real and legal..



About dobermann
Native Finn living in greater Helsinki area, currently in Vantaa. Still avoiding growing up, been somewhat succesful, thanks to my dogs. Passionate about music, hot rods & customs, dobermanns, motorcycles and everything I might foind interesting. I am just as boring in real life as I am in this blog. I do my best and have succeeded in it very well. Any other info, look from my posts or ask, thank you. D-Ma

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: